Terms & ConditionsTerms & Conditions
Reservation, Check-in and Check-out
Check-in time 03.00 pm. Check-out time 12.00 am. Early check-in (from 06:00 am) and late check-out (until 12:00 pm) are subject to availability and paid in the amount of 50% of the first or last night rate.
All guests are required to produce a valid travel or identification document during check-in.
Unfortunately, we do not accept children below 6 years. One child 6-17 years could stay only in a DoubleBox room accompanied by one parent. To stay in SmartBox capsules our guests have to be at least 18 years old.
SmartBox capsules accommodate one person only. Capsules are located on two levels in the mixed dorms. You could not choose level when booking a SmartBox. Upon arrival your SmartBox will be chosen from available capsules, so please mind that your SmartBox could be located on the second level.
Your reservation will be held until 09:00 pm of the arrival date and then will be canceled in case of no-show with no refund. If you are delayed please inform us in advance by phone +7 (812) 2734041, +7 (911) 2905511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to keep the reservation.
Full payment is required to be made upon check-in.
Comfort and safety are our priorities. It explains the following simple rules of staying in the hotel:
- The hotel does not provide facilities for self-catering. The breakfast (yogurt, toasts, jam, coffee, tea) included in the price. Water, tea and coffee are free at any time. There are a microwave oven, refrigerator and toaster in the hotel.
- We ask our guests to use headphones while listening music or watching video on your devices. There is no TV in the hotel except MonoBox and DoubleBox rooms.
- Guests should use slippers inside the hotel. Bring your favorite slippers or buy them in the hotel!
- Each guest provided with free bed linen and towel upon arrival. Bed linen and towel are changed on the fourth day of stay.
- Sleeping bags are not allowed in the hotel! Sleeping bags should be packed into plastic bags and stored in the luggage room.
- Your personal items must be kept in the individual locker with electronic key. Valuables can be left in the safe on reception. There is free luggage room in the hotel. The hotel accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to guests or their property.
It’s not allowed:
- to create discomfort to other guests by any mean – noise, smell etc.
- to smoke, to bring and take alcohol and drugs
- to use any electric heaters
- to keep any food, bulky things, inflammable materials and explosives in capsules and rooms
- to bring visitors and pets
In case of violation of the above Terms & Conditions the hotel administration reserves the right to cancel reservation or terminate guest’s stay without any refund.